We offer competition as well as general training in many aspects of health and fitness including:
What Is CrossFit?
»Broad, General & Inclusive Fitness
»Sport of Fitness Seminar
»Question & Answer Part 2, Coach Glassman
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
Personal and small group training
Whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain,
beach bod, performance, Crossfit specific, weightlifting, conditioning, or general health, I have you covered. With over 25 years of experience and literally hundreds of lives changed, I am very confident that with my guidance and your efforts we will not only succeed, but we will exceed your goals. Sculpting bodies, reshaping minds, and changing lives is my passion. Together we could make your dreams a reality!
- Fat loss: Between specific training and nutrition I can have your body fat lower than you ever expected. In no time you will be buying a new wardrobe. You will be amazed!
- Muscle gain: Through progressive overload training and nutrition you will steadily gain the strength and muscle size you have been trying so hard to achieve. With my knowledge we will have you there faster than you imagined.
- Performance/Crossfit specific: In desperate need of Toes to bar, muscle ups, pistols, DUBs, etc.. Never fear for I have the answers. Through hard work and progression practice we will get you the exercise(s) that have been holding you back and eating you up inside.
- Weightlifting (olympic): Need to improve your Snatch and, or Clean and Jerk? There are many accessory as well as progression exercises that work your weaknesses within these lifts. Together we will devise and execute a plan which will make you more confident and efficient at these very specific lifts.
- General health: If living a longer healthier, vibrant life is your goal, Ive got you covered. A combination of simple weightlifting, cardio/conditioning, mobility, and nutrition goes a long way. Get ahead of the game. Start living your life to its fullest.
*Inbox or email me for scheduling and pricing. I have very limited time, so SERIOUS inquiries ONLY please.
GIRLS CLUB CF 2019
“Building STRONG girls one rep at a time”
GCCF is a one hour session meeting 2 x per week that focuses specifically on young ladies who are interested in getting strong and taking their mind and bodies to the next level.
Meeting: (2 x per week)Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Dates: June 25 – July 18
Resuming:August 6 – 29
What will GIRLS CLUB CF offer?:
- Focus on all aspects of weight training. Learning proper technique and progression
- Learning and or improving on gymnastic movements
- Metabolic conditioning to take your body and mind to the next level
- Build the strength and confidence all young ladies should have
CrossFit Kids is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit, it is entirely absolutely CrossFit
- geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population.(neurological, cognitive, motor)Since Late 2004 CrossFit Kids has been Forging The Future Of Fitness and is currently in over 1,200 gyms in North America, Australia, Europe, Africa, India, Japan and Panama. CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for kids and teenagers and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness.In a group setting, children and teens participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results and prepare them to be well- rounded athletes. With a network of over 2000 CrossFit Kids Trainers, CrossFit Kids is being implemented in over 1,100 schools form preschools to high schools with before-and-after school programs and integration into Physical Education curriculum. CrossFitKids.com contains thousands of archived workouts, video demonstrations and informative articles that provide interested parents or teachers with a foundation for understanding how the CrossFit Kids program can be implemented at home or at school.
CrossFit Kids workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive and general and scaleable for any participant at any level.
What Does this mean ?
This means that, for the most part, no two workouts are the same, so kids and teens never get bored and the novelty of each workout keeps them excited about participating.
The functional movements involve exercises that are fundamental to all things that kids need to do when they play-pull, push,run, throw, climb, lift and jump. All of the movements are taught safely and effectively under the close supervision of thoroughly trained CrossFit Kids Trainers.
When fitness is defined as broad, inclusive and general it means that participants will become well-rounded athletes who will be better at any and every sport that they play because CrossFit Kids doesn’t coach them to be good at just one thing.
Our workouts will increase physical competence in 10 fitness domains: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy.
With workouts that are scaleable, CrossFit Kids can equally benefit a person who is less active or an accomplished athlete by tailoring workouts so that each participant is challenged just enough to deliver measurable results and personal athletic progress.
Weightlifting / Big Dog Barbell Club
If you are serious about improving your lifts, this a great class to jump into:
Each class will be designed to develop and strengthen the fundamentals of olympic-style weightlifting, this class is appropriate for all levels of athletes. We will focus on drills and exercises in order to build strength and sharpen technique in the Snatch and the Clean and Jerk.
-Bigger, Stronger, Faster
CrossFit Football is a comprehensive strength and conditioning program designed for participants in contact sports requiring speed, strength and capacity.
We use multi-plane compound movements to simulate the demands placed on an athlete during sport. Football, like most field sports, is a game of seconds and inches. CrossFit Football knows the demands placed on players during the game and the distances they will have to travel. With this in mind, we can replicate the stresses and situations a player will face on the field. By combining high intensity movements with a comprehensive strength and speed program, the result is a training program that is unparalleled in the industry.
How do we know CrossFit Football’s programming works? Because it has been designed by NFL players and some of the top coaches in the world. Not only have top athletes created it, but also it has been used to compete at the highest levels of professional sports. The utility of this program is not theoretical; this program was not merely designed by someone that thinks it might work, but by athletes and coaches that have dominated at the highest levels of competitive athletics.
The CrossFit Football program is designed to work for all players regardless of age or experience. The loads, distances, times, intensity, and programming can be scaled, and the program has been designed to meet the needs of athletes at all levels of training advancement.
Every athlete needs to be strong in mind, heart and body. He needs to be fast and explosive. He needs to be able to perform when tired and exhausted. This applies to NFL players, Olympic athletes the same as it applies to Pop Warner and 40-year-old athlete competing in the garage.
CrossFit Football meets these needs, for all athletes and competitors.
FAST AND FURIOUS
New NOON TIME EXPRESS Crossfit
(Tailored for ALL levels of fitness to enjoy)
Just as the title says. This EXPRESS class will run for 30-45 minutes M-F starting at 12:00 noon. It will be Fast And Furious. This class will focus LESS on heavy weight lifting and MORE on pure conditioning. This class will no doubt bring your health, physique, stamina, and well being to a new level.
Stop going out for that fast food lunch and start thinking about your health, and future!
For less $ than that terrible food will cost you, I will have you in the shape of your life!
Obstacle course racing
Spartan Race is a series of obstacle races of varying distance and difficulty ranging from 1 mile to marathon distances. In 2012, they were voted Outside Magazine’s “BEST OBSTACLERACE”.1 They are held in USA, Canada, Europe, South Korea, and Australia. The series include the Spartan Sprint (3+ miles of obstacle racing), the Super Spartan (8+ miles), the Spartan Beast (12+ miles), and the Ultra Beast (26+ miles – one of two marathon obstacle courses along with Mudderthon). Spartan Race also has a time-trial obstacle course race that is one mile in length, and has a military series in which obstacles are designed by the United States military. Spartan Race’s parent company, Peak Races, hosts the Spartan Death Race, 48+ hour extreme test of endurance and resilience. ESPN describes the Spartan Race as “a true test of will.”2
Take the plunge. Realize your potential!